Full registration for our Congress includes attendance at:
- The days of September 28 to 29, 2023 within the European Parliament
- The morning of September 30, 2023 within the UNISTRA Faculty of Medicine
- Lunches on 28 and 29 September at the restaurant of the European Parliament,
- The welcome reception at the Pavillon Joséphine, from 28.09.23
- The congress dinner in the Espace Etoile of the Palais de la Musique et des Congrès 29.09.23, optional.
The overall participation fee is 700 Euros if registered before July 1, 2023.
More details on the registration procedure and conditions as well as the reductions provided for students and retirees here:
Regarding more specific general information (places, map, access, accommodation, tourism) you will find them via this link:
https://www.eumass2023.eu/fr tab "general information’’
We will be pleased to welcome the following experts :
- Prof. Alex Collie - Australie
Work disability management
- Dr Ayden Tajahmady - France
Consequences of Covid 19 impact on daily practice; how long does it take to catch-up?
- Prof. Philippe Coucke - Belgique
Covid-19 from crisis to opportunities
- Prof. Etienne Minvielle - France
Monitoring patient in health care settings; targeted therapies, empowerment.
From standardisation to personalisation: a new deal in patients’ demands
- Petra Dosenović Bonča - Slovénie
Using population-level administrative health care data to incentivize positive change in patient care across the provider network
- Prof. Dr. med. Jürgen Windeler - Allemagne
Efficiency of new drugs introduced in health care
- Prof. Dr. Reinhard Busse - Allemagne
Measuring health system performance: using data to improve population health
- Prof. Frederieke Schaafsma – Pays Bas
Better work focused care for workers with chronic conditions
- Lene Aasdahl - Norvège
Return to work
- Kaat Goorts - Belgique
Screening for the risk on long term sickness absence
- Ian Hoving – Pays Bas
Implement of Cochrane Work in real-life practice of insurance medicine / Core Outcome Set (COS) for Work Participation
- Prof. Mika Kivimäki - Finlande
Does working beyond the statutory retirement age have an impact on health and functional capacity? The Finnish Retirement and Aging cohort study
- Prof. Jean Sibilia - France
The University in the global health crisis
Their presentations and summaries of their communications are only in English, here
French interpretation of these communications will be provided during the morning plenaries.
Strasbourg is a welcoming city, with an attractive hotel offer.
The Organising Committee offers you a facility through access to this accommodation platform, Revolugo, dedicated to our Congress, hotels to be booked directly.
Link to the online booking platform :
Revolugo & Magnific Escapades are the travel agencies that manage this platform for our UEMASS congress.
To benefit from the exclusive rates specially negotiated for the participants, and due to high demand during the event period, we recommend booking your stay as soon as possible
For any information or assistance, please contact Revolugo by phone : +33 (0)1 80 06 62 88 or by email email@example.com
Your hotel bookings, as well as your data and personal information are protected and secure.
OUR CALL FOR PAPERS for the Congress resulted in the collection of many proposals, i.e. 166 !
Proofreading is in progress and the results will be returned to the authors from April 1st.
We hope to welcome many of you to Strasbourg !
The Congress Organising Committee