1 Helloptimist Welcome Pack will be given to each delegate, it will include:
- A public transport pass valid for 3 days from the first activation, by bus or tram.
- A tourist map of the city of Strasbourg :
- a living city
- an international city, seat of the European institutions
- a city of excellence and knowledge
- a city doubly listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- a gourmet region, with renowned vineyards and gastronomy
You’ll be charmed by this masterpiece of Gothic architecture, the ultimate symbol of Strasbourg.
Emblematic of Strasbourg, Petite France is the former district of millers, tanners and fishermen. Its half-timbered houses, its narrow streets and its quays give it a romantic and intimate atmosphere.
The Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art
Innovation-led healthcare in Strasbourg