Your poster will have to be displayed during all the congress from September 28, 8:00 AM to September 29, 6:00 PM
- Make sure to prepare your poster with the following dimensions: 100 cm (40 in.) to 120 cm (48 in.) height and 50 cm (19 in.) to 84 cm width (33 in.) portrait layout.
- We will use magnets to display the posters, please make sure your poster is not too thick and heavy.
- Magnets to fix your poster will be provided on site.
- Hang your poster on numbered space corresponding to the number in the DETAILED PROGRAM (see tab Program).
- Before hanging your poster, you must present yourself at the PREVIEW DESK (opposite the hemicycle, the main plenary room).
- All posters will have to be removed at the end of the congress.
- The congress is not responsible for poster materials left after the end. Posters remaining on the poster board after the deadline will be removed and discarded.
For any questions about your registration, please contact our registration department: firstname.lastname@example.org (rather than the members of the organising committee)